Bestselling author Chris Guillebeau to keynote SOHO 2018
We couldn’t be more excited to announce that Chris Guillebeau will be the opening keynote speaker at SOHO Victoria on January 26, 2018.
Chris Guillebeau is the New York Times bestselling author of SIDE HUSTLE, The $100 Startup, The Art of Non-Conformity, and other books. During a lifetime of self-employment, he visited every country in the world (193 in total) before his 35th birthday.
Every summer in Portland, Oregon he hosts the World Domination Summit, a gathering of creative, remarkable people.
– SPECIAL OFFER –
Register by November 30th and you will not only get the Super Early Bird rate of just $149, you will also receive a FREE copy of Chris’ latest book “SIDE HUSTLE”.
Designed for the busy and impatient, this detailed roadmap will show you how to select, launch, refine, and make money from your side hustle in under a month. You’ll learn how to:
- Brainstorm, borrow, and steal to build an arsenal of great side hustle ideas (day 3)
- Apply “Tinder for Side Hustle” logic to pick the best idea at any time (day 6)
- Learn, gather, or create everything you need to launch; then set up a real life way to get paid (days 13-14)
- Start raking in the money by channeling your inner Girl Scout (day 18)
- Master the art of deals, discounts, and special offers (day 21)
- Raise your game: improve, expand, or make more money off your hustle (days 24-26)