That’s a Wrap
I would like thank all of you that made the event possible and helped to make it a huge success! I truly appreciate your progressive attitude for taking a chance on a new event.
Thank you very much to…
- the attendees – 261
- the volunteers – 15
- the speakers & panels – 21
- the 1-1 expert advisors – 18
- the roundtable discussion leaders – 9
- the sponsors – 15
- the trade show exhibitors – 19
I also want to put a huge thank you and kudos out to Lewis and Sears Event Management who helped to make the event run like a finely crafted Swiss watch, and Derek Ford Studios for all of the awesome photography and videography.
Thanks also to the attendees that took a few minutes to complete our survey. Your feedback is invaluable in our efforts to ensure that next year’s event is even better and more suited to your needs.
Here is a snapshot of what you had to say:
- You rated the event at 8/10 for overall experience
- 37% rated the event a “great deal of value” and 47% rated it “a lot of value” and 16% rated it a a “moderate value”
- You overwhelming voted to hold the next SOHO Victoria on a weekday in January 2017.
- Here’s how you rated the speakers on a 5 point scale (we included the top 10 of 21)
We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd annual SOHO Victoria event on January 27, 2017.
We have made 100 Super Early Bird tickets available for next year’s event at the extremely valuable rate of $99.
If you have any feedback or thoughts on how we can make SOHO Victoria better please use the comments box below.