Angela Cote is a Business Growth and Franchise Specialist at www.angelacote.com.
Angela helps franchisors and small business owners by applying her invaluable experience and expertise gained from growing up in her father’s business, M&M Food Market (formerly M&M Meat Shops). She helps business owners explore and implement the franchise model and helps established franchisors improve systems and overcome growth roadblocks.
Angela is also currently a multi-unit franchisee and has a deep understanding of what it is like to be a franchisee, which is critical to the success of a franchise system.
Angela offers a modern and customized approach, and she will motivate you with her energy and passion for helping you grow your business.
1-1 Expert Advisor
Areas of Expertise:
- Exploration of whether the franchise model is a fit as a growth strategy
- Criteria for franchising a business
- Steps to take to franchise a business
- Most common mistakes franchisors make
- Small business growth
- All industries including retail and service based businesses
Examples of Questions Angela Can Answer:
- How should I set my business up if I know I want to use franchising for future growth?
- Is franchising the best method of growth for my business?
- How much will it cost to franchise my business?
- What are the personal traits and skills of a successful franchisor?
- I’m thinking of buying into a franchise, what should I look for in a franchisor?
- I’m an entrepreneur but want the backing of a brand – should I buy a franchise?