Grant Thornton LLP
Clemens is a Senior Manager in Business Consulting and Technology, at Grant Thornton LLP
Clemens’ practice is centered in organizational performance, especially in manufacturing, and building trades. Clemens also builds management and performance capacity for new economy stage-three startups (technology and manufacturing).
Clemens has an MBA in Executive Management from Royal Roads University, and 25 years of experience coaching, facilitating, and mentoring in business, community, and arts organizations.
Clemens works with the Grant Thornton business advisory team, serving clients throughout western Canada. He has worked in sales in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. He is a contract instructor at the Gustavson School of Business at the University of Victoria, and the Growth columnist for Douglas Magazine, Vancouver Island’s premier business magazine.
And cocktails. A passionate amateur mixologist, Clemens believes many of life’s answers can be found in a great classic cocktail.
1-1 Expert Advisor
Areas of expertise for small business.
- The management of people
- The management of processes and productivity
- Business development, marketing & sales
- Cash flow management
- Strategic, tactical, and operational planning and business modeling
Typical questions I can shed light on.
- How do I grow my business?
- How do I find and keep people to work for the business?
- Does [fill in any kind of marketing tool] work?
- How do I find money to grow my business?
- How do I buy or sell a business?
- How do I improve productivity in my business?
- Should I stay in business?
- How do I become financially wealthy [AKA ‘get rich’] through my business?