Hugh co-created the only private airline in Antarctica, was a professional guide, ironman and marathon competitor, and university professor. He is also a recovering over-achiever who loves sharing better ways to create results that matter, at work and in life.
Hugh has spoken to over 250,000 people, his blog is read by 12,000 people, and he’s the proud father of two, and husband to one.
Hugh Culver MBA is the author of the national best-seller, Give me a break-the art of making time work for you and has been featured on Mixergy, Michael Hyatt, Smart Passive Income, Beyond the To-Do list, and the Eventual Millionaire.
Some facts about Hugh:
- Presented over 1,000 speeches and seminars, including (most were repeat invitations): Telus, RBC, Fortis, Shoppers Drug Mart, UBC, Canfor, and Suncor.
- Canadian best selling author (Give Me a Break)
- Ultra distance athlete, mountain climber, kayak competitor
- Presented to faculty at four universities and three colleges
- Co-created the world’s most expensive tour company (in Antarctica)
- Certified Professional Speaker (one of only 40 in Canada) and a Certified Facilitation Professional (one of 80 in Canada)