Chinook Mergers, Acquisitions and Business Brokerage
Mike is a successful entrepreneur and broadly engaged human being.
Mike and his wife, Rebecca, love the West Coast and in particular Victoria. So they sold their business interests in Toronto, packed up the children and the dog and headed west in 2005. Hunting for a suitable business opportunity, the concept of business brokerage crept into Mike’s consciousness and soon after became his new vocation. Now in his fourteenth year as a business intermediary and coach, Mike goes to work excited with the opportunity to help people see their dreams become reality; either by buying a business; working with owners to make their businesses easier to run and more predictably profitable (and therefore more sellable); or capitalizing on years of hard work by selling the business they have built.
Mike has worked to complete over 150 transactions for clients and will be sharing his insights and learning in the book he co-authored “Getting to the Finish Line” which will be released later this year.
1-1 Expert Advisor
- Selling of a Business
- Buying of a Business
- Business Valuation
- Business Optimization
- Building transferable value in a business
Types of questions Mike can answer:
- How to determine the value of a business?
- What should I do to prepare my business for sale?
- What to look for when buying a business?
- How do I improve the value of my business?
- What is the process of selling a business?
- How long is a piece of string?
- Is that the best head shot you have?